Private lushly landscaped property on cul-de-sac. This one level home features an open floor plan with 9-foot ceilings and plantation shutters throughout. Large great room with fireplace and luxurious hardwoods with attached library with wall of shelving and cathedral ceiling. The entertaining dining room features a treyed ceiling and arched windows. Great kitchen with eat at counter and breakfast area. The large master suite features a built in study with custom built in bookshelves. The other large bedrooms share a full bath. Thereâs even a sunroom that overlooks the fantastic backyard with large Koi pond with tranquil waterfall. Large 2 car main level garage and storage area in unfinished crawlspace. A must see!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,246 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Old Mill Run
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Screened Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors